Ring Size Guide
Defining The Size Of Your Ring – This Is Now An Easy Task. Follow The Maui Rings Size Guide
Many of our favorite customers are experiencing difficulty to define the size of the ring they want to own. We sell our rings online and that is why our customers don’t get a chance to try a ring on before they buy it. Every day we get inquiries about which is the most appropriate way to measure the finger width. Especially for our clients, we prepared this guideline and Maui Printable PDF Ring Size Guide so that the excitement of our rings could start with their purchase.
How To Prepare For The Measurement?
The most important step is to choose which finger you wish to be decorated by the Maui Ring. Keep in mind that usually, the fingers of the right hand are thicker than those of the left and also – the information that many factors, like the weather (hot or cold) also affect the size.
If you went out in hot or cold weather, wait about an hour before proceeding to the measurement. The best time to start with the measurement is when you are at home at a normal temperature.
How To Make The Measure?
The easiest way is to use a strip of paper or just another ring, while you are following our size charts below and the Maui Printable PDF Ring Size Guide.
→ For the ladies: Defining the size of your ring – this is now an easy task. Follow the Maui Rings Size Guide – MauiRings.com
→ For the gentlemen: Defining the size of your ring – this is now an easy task. Follow the Maui Rings Size Guide – MauiRings.com
Using A Strip Of Paper
- Take scissors and cut a thin strip of paper. Keep in mind that it has to be around 15-20
- Place the strip around your finger, but don’t wrap it too tight
- Mark the intersection at both ends of the paper strip with a pen.
- Now take a ruler and measure the centimeters you get
- As the last step use our size charts above to set your size.
And How To Use Another Ring For The Measurement
You need a ruler, a ring, and the Maui Rings Size Chart above.
- Measure the diameter of the ring with the ruler.
- Look at the size of our chart that matches this dimension.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger one, so you could be confident and calm that you will receive yours. Our rings are made from silicone — a strong, yet flexible material.
In case you order a different size, do not be worried. Although we are confident that this Ring Size Guide is fully comprehensive Maui Rings friendly Customer Service is here for you. Just contact us by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care to replace it with the proper ring just for you. This was our detailed guideline on how to find the right ring size. Maui Rings works for the interests of its customers, striving to make their daily life easier as our rings do.
→ Download Maui Printable PDF Ring Size Guide – here